Finance and Investment players – capital markets, asset management, private management, funds, institutional players, corporates, specialized financiers, intermediaries… - are confronted with ever greater regulatory constraints
Moreover, margins are continually being eroded due to the appearance of new players – emerging markets, intermediaries, low costers… Up until now, sound risk management was enough to ensure the growth and profitability of their activities. Today, the search for new business models is becoming a necessity for them.
Faced with these new challenges, Keyrus has developed sectoral skills adapted to the specificity of these markets, as well as a set of services - data intelligence, digital experience, management and transformation – and business solutions meeting the expectations of finance professionals and their transformation needs.
The topics to explore with clients are numerous
- Risks, coverage, compliance and reporting
- Optimization of performance, advice on investment allocation and strategies
- Asset Light Management, analysis of the behavior of intermediaries (FA, CGPA…)
- Customer experience, "customer-centric" - outside-in approaches, custom product offering…
- Fraud, security, aids to decision-making for trading and management – analysis of conversational noise on social networks, news feeds...
- Research, monitoring of competitors
- Big Data, digital transformation…
- Consulting and Services : Data science & Quantitative, Advanced Analytics, Data Management, CRM / Digital, Big Data, Business & Technology Advisory…
- Management of the integration and resale of editor solutions : Risk Aggregation, Risk Analytics, Regulatory Reporting, Surveillance & Fraud, Customer Analytics & KYC, GRC, Capital Management, Data Visualization, Big Data Appliances, RM & Front to Back Systems…
- Implementation of proprietary products and solutions : PaaS Big Data, SaaS Machine Learning, Finance Expertise solutions…
Candriam, formerly known as Dexia Asset Management, is a leading pan-European multi-specialist asset management company that was looking for solutions to support their reporting, budgeting & forecasting and profitability & cost management process. Keyrus did the vendor bench marking and the tool selection based on their business requirements. Keyrus has there after implemented the SAS FM, SAS ABM and SAS VA technologies in order to cope with these requirements.
Euroclear is a Belgium-based financial services company that specializes in the settlement of securities transactions as well as the safekeeping and asset servicing of these securities. Keyrus was asked to maintain and support the existing TM1 solution and expand the model with other key financial information (CAPEX, variance analysis, specific data submission, ...).
Skrill is one of world's leading digital payments companies, with 560 people from 30 nationalities working in London headquarters and offices throughout Europe and the USA. Following results of the audit Keyrus currently supports Skrill in defining and implementing their BI strategy and delivery. The corporate BI architecture is based on the Oracle BI technology stack (incl. Exadata)