The French insurance market is undergoing profound change, after having experienced significant difficulties following the financial crisis years
Beyond this economic context, the major challenges facing the sector relate, on the one hand, to the need to accompany structuring reforms concerning coverage and financing and, on the other hand, to the ability of insurance companies to integrate all forms of innovation.
This dual challenge, combined with a highly competitive environment, is forcing insurers to adapt, mainly by relying on technologies. In 2014, the sector initiated its digital transformation. This must enable it to develop distribution models and meet the ever more demanding requirements of insured "consumers".
Put into practice Keyrus's expertise in the Insurance sector's business lines
- Integration of the operational impact of regulatory developments : Interprofessional National Agreement, "responsible" insurance contracts, Solvency II, the Nominative Social Declaration…
- Optimization of the management back-office & management of organizations
- Fight against health and welfare benefits fraud
- Development of offerings and customer service platforms
- Risk prevention program
- Expertise in management controlling and budgeting
- Expertise in developing commercial performance
Optimize the performance of Information Systems
- Steering of, and assistance with, project ownership and project management - scoping, specifications, acceptance testing, assistance with deployment – for major transformation projects
- Integration of Business Intelligence solutions
- Integration of solutions for steering insurers' activity
Assist with the digital transformation
- Development of sales-aid tools so as to facilitate the launch of new offerings onto the market
- Development of the front-office for quicker access to the market
- Implementation of Big Data / Analytics solutions by using the sector's relevant data
Mapping of the risks of fraud existing within the organization.
Implementation of SAS FM to increase the efficiency of the planning and reporting processes, in order to - Shift expert time to value adding activities by maximally automating the data integration process and reducing manual interventions - Provide sufficient self-service reporting capabilities to business users - Increase visibility and transparency by incorporating sufficient level of detailed information to allow fact based decision making
Keyrus has supported GEB in the Tagetik implementation of a Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting solution and performed end-to-end implementation (requirements definition, solution design, implementation, testing and training) and support (post implementation assistance). Keyrus has also delivered a CPM platform, allowing the GEB financial department to manage and plan general expenses in a more optimal way.